Monday, October 11, 2010

Zebra at our Tent

Saturday Oct 9  South Africa

We came home from an awesome Safari and were getting settled in for the evening when I looked out the tent door and there was a zebra standing behind our car.  So of course, I had to go out and take pictures. 

Wanting to keep the car between me and the zebra I stood at the front driver's side to begin my pics.... he was watching me and began to move towards me so I casually moved in front of the car to the other side....


and so he began to walk around behind the car to the other side where I was at...


I'm thinking is this a pet zebra??  ... but, I knew it was not and I wasn't giving him the chance to be my new best friend!  He looked at me for a while and then just began to graze on about his way.



Only the car was between us at times!

Continued:  Other wildlife around our tent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...