Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tully - 3 Months Old on July 5, 2011

It is hard to believe that 3 months have already gone by.  Tully is growing so fast and developing his own little personality.  He rarely cries and seems so content for the most part.  He certainly has his opinion on things and has no problem communicating in his own way!  He is still a sweet little baby boy and such a joy to us. Mommy took her monthly photo of him and I stole one to post on my blog.
He was 3 months old on July 5, 2011
Ashley has returned to work after having 3 months off and Tully is adjusting quite well with his nanny, who comes to their home.  Ashley is so lucky to work from home and be close to him every day.  It is really nice when Grammy wants to drop by and steal some kisses too!

He has now began to use the bottle some, mostly just during the day with the nanny, and I also love the opportunity to feed him.
...gotta love those little fish lips!
One day recently while I was holding him, he decided it was poopy time... he tooted so loud he scared himself!  It was funny to watch his eyes and reaction.  He looked at me as if to say "what was that?"  He has now started to sit up on his own and looks like such a big boy.  He is not much on that cradle position in your arms anymore, he'll pull himself up into a sitting position...
...he's going to have strong abs!  haa
John was playing with him on the floor and watched Tully roll over for the first time.  It is good to see him developing and using his motor skills more and more each day.   He seems to enjoy his activity center and Ashley said one day he was intentionally batting the drum with his foot...
...of course the kickball team will say
he is practicing to be their newest player!
I'm so happy the kids live in Tulsa and I get to see him often.  I was playing peek-a-boo with him and it was fun to hear him almost doing a belly laugh.  On July 4th weekend, Ashley and John traveled to Texas to spend time with John's family.  Ash said his Aunt Sara was playing Patty-Cake and Tully loved it...
He really is such a sweet boy!
Of course, while they are gone to Texas I think I'm having withdrawals; this was the longest I've gone without seeing him.  Once they returned, I quickly found my way to their house to spend some time with him.  I can't believe how much he changes in a week!  Seriously!!  PawPaw Dennis has not seen him for a while, but we are having birthday dinner for John on Thursday, so PawPaw can do some quick catching up.

Here are a few other pictures around 3 mos old:
Fun in his bouncer
One tired little safari boy
Grammy is loving his bright blue eyes and everything about him!
Links to previous blog posts you might like to compare:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...