Thursday, May 26, 2011

What a Treat...

Sunday, May 21, 2011
Dennis and I got to keep Tully while Ashley and John went out to celebrate a friend's birthday.  It was their first evening out without the baby...  what a treat for us!  I'm so glad we live close.  Tully is such a sweet baby!  Ashley had him dressed in his "Ask Grandma" outfit... which is appropriate for any day!
My Great Aunt Michele made sure Mommy knows the rule...




I'm growing so big, this outfit fits me now.
I'm going to have long legs like my Mommy and Daddy...








                      I can do leg lifts...











....and bunny hops!
...but I'm still little - only 6 weeks old!
May 18, 2011
Swing Time... can't wait until I can reach those things!
May 18, 2011
7 weeks old
May 24, 2011




I'm pretty squirmy most of the time...
and I love to smile and coo with Grammy!






Time in the Park... everyone snuggles next to Mommy







               




It got really windy... so we didn't stay long
May 25, 2011

By mid afternoon we decided to get our nails done.  Grammy went first... 
...and I figure it is only fair to post a pic of Mommy
taking a nap during her wait!

1 comment:

  1. You sneaker! I was so tired, and that massage chair felt great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...