Wednesday, May 11, 2011

True to my Word...

Without a doubt, I have been true to my words in saying that I would visit Little Tully often!  I can't hardly stand to go a day without loving on him, but believe it or not -- I have actually missed seeing him a few days - haa.  I am so thankful that I live close and can get my "Grammy Time" often.  He is beginning to coo and smile more... such a joy in my life!

Ashley is proving to be a great Mommy and is learning all of his needs, and one that required her immediate attention was that he was hungry... but, problem solved and he is certainly growing and seems so content.  I know John and Ashley are grateful for friends and family who showered him with gifts.  I promise you they are using everything as he grows and the need arises for each item.

It doesn't seem that I have taken many pictures lately... guess I'm too busy lovin' on him... but, I did manage to catch a smile on Mother's Day...
Tully had just finished eating... so he is fat and happy!
One Month & 3 Days Old...
I think he looks just like Ashley did when she was a baby!
While Tully is awake... John and Zachry take a nap!
Good buds to share the same bed...
notice John's head on the dog bed!
(John's going to get me before it's over,
I keep finding picture moments of him :-)
Tully had been laying on my lap smiling, so I thought I would take a pic with my iphone... but he was so intrigued with the phone he stopped smiling... he doesn't seem to miss a thing!
My sister, Barbara, sent me a text message the other day and commented "You've always loved babies.  I can't imagine how overwhelming the love must be for you with Tully!"  It is true... I am so lucky to share in his life!  My heart just wants to burst with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...