Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Found a Shark in my Pool...

Memorial Day Weekend
May 28-30, 2011
Tully arrived dressed in his
Red/White/Blue
Such a sweet boy!
But it didn't take long and...
I found a shark in my pool!

He loved the water!
PawPaw introduced Tully to some Splashes...
which he didn't seem to mind at all





It seemed we all tied our heads on because it was so windy!   ... but it was still a great weekend!


It wasn't long before that shark was sleeping!
I think he enjoyed the sounds of the running water and the movement
After his nap and a bath... he had some play time while we ate dinner!
He's such a good boy!
It was so fun to watch Tully experience the pool and all the water splashes... he just seemed to take it all in and have fun with it.  We swam all three days... thank goodness for the pool heater, the temp was just right!  

Before John and Ashley headed home on Monday, we gave Tully a bath in the big sink in the utility room...

Zac was curious as to what was going on...
he very calmly stood up to the counter

...and I think Tully was just as curious about Zac!
Most of the time someone is holding Tully...
but once in a while he gets play time in his bouncer.
I sat him down and was just watching him... 
...and immediately, both dogs were there to help keep an eye on him!

Our dog, "Baby", is almost 17 years old, and that computes in dog years
for a medium size dog to 136 years old!  She doesn't hear or see very good
and arthritis bothers her some, but she's still doing pretty good!
It was a great weekend... and as I blog, I already miss that little toot!  Can't wait to see him again!

I find it interesting that we were swimming today and as I watch the news -- it is snowing in Oakhurst, California!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...