Monday, March 12, 2012

Tully's Travels Continue on Valentine's Day...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 (Washington DC) Tully is 10 months old.

I walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast and you know when you hear silence you better be looking to see what your child, or in my case "my grandchild", is doing.  I turned to look and this is what I see... of course, I asked him "WHAT are you doing?"
...and he gave me those happy giggles!
He was so proud that he had climbed into that stroller, which by-the-way happened in a matter of seconds!  I guess he was ready to go out for the day.
,
But in those same nano seconds
 he went right back to his exploring
as if I wasn't going to get him down! 
I took pictures to show Mommy the little
"Monkey Climber" she had!
We managed to eat breakfast and I got Tully bundled up and we went out for the morning!
We took a quick picture and sent Mommy and Daddy
Valentine Email Greetings,
and then on with our shopping!
We made our usual stop at "Fancy Cakes by Leslie" and bought Mommy a cookie.  I didn't realize exactly how "fancy" this bakery really was... it just looks like a little mom & pop bakery, but I went to link the web-site to this blog and I saw where they baked Marc's cake that J-lo had ordered and they baked a cake for the Pope!  Needless to say, you can imagine how good the cookies are that we buy!  If they do mail order I highly recommend them!  The coconut macaroon might just be my favorite.
This is the Valentine Card Tully picked out for his Mommy,
which seemed quite appropriate!
...and of course he had to test the cookie! 
After strolling around Bethesda for the morning, we made our way back to the room
he found time for a quick game of "Peek a Boo" before his nap.
Tully loves "Peek a Boo" and plays quite often.
Again, I tell you... you can leave the toys at home!
Tully found his very own "remote" car!
...and he was very happy with his car,
even with one sock on and one sock off!
This footstool was on castors and rolled very easily,
he pushed it all over the room... the whole week.
We hit the jackpot with that new toy!
The footstool actually fit under this table...
but, Tully found a better use for the table!
He loved to crawl under there and hide.
And before the night was over, he managed to find Mommy's coat to play another round of "Peek a Boo"...
He just goes from one thing to another...
he's going to be another Columbus and discover something some day!
Tully is such a sweetheart... I love spending time with him!
Other related links for this trip:
Tully's on the Plane Again
The Monkey Climber
Tully's Metro Train Ride
Fun in Bethesda
More of Bethesda
Play Area at Dallas Airport







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...