Monday, March 12, 2012

Tully Shows Grammy How He Climbs...

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 (10 months old)

I was amazed at how this little toot climbed up and down in the stroller, and how fast he could do it. It's not like he had ever done it before arriving in DC!  I watched him go over to the stroller this time so I asked him what he was doing...
He turned and looked at me as if to say, "I'm going to climb in this stroller"
and, "You take this foot"!  
Once he started his climb, I never said another word to him, I just sat and watched and took pictures because the first time he was standing in the stroller I did not see him actually climb into it...  I wasn't nearly as panicked this time.
He turned back around and proceded with his climb
...and you put this foot on this wheel.
Then you put the other foot on this strap...
then you put both feet on the strap!
Now you put one knee in the seat...
then the other knee...
...and then you stand up!
He turned and looked at me as if to say "That's how you do it!"
I'm thinking "Alrighty", now let's see you get down "smarty britches"!!  I just watched him for a bit and pretty soon he started his decent...  very cautiously, I might add.
He squats and turns to look...
I'm guessing so he knows how far his fall will be!
He then stands back up and then lowers one leg to the strap!
I was amazed to watch him get both feet to the strap...
And just like he knew what he was doing,
he stretched one leg to the ground...
...and then the other!
Without ever looking at me he sat down and begin to scope out the stroller.
By now I realize it is definitely okay if I decide to take a nap at any time, because he's got everything under control!  But once I came to reality, I knew the remedy...
but, Tully had an opinion in the matter
He looked at me with that look,
"why did you lay the stroller over?"
Then he sat down and went right back to work!
Watching him the whole time, I'm thinking--Oh my gosh!
 He doesn't quit exploring,
he pulls a plastic bag from the bottom basket.
You gotta love his curiosity,
but you can never take your eyes off of him!!
He makes me laugh :-D
Other links related to this travel:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...