Thursday, September 8, 2011

Puppy Love At 5 Months Old...

 On a recent visit with Tully I captured a few pictures of him interacting with his loving dog, Zachry.
I love my doggy!
I give him hugs...
and kisses!
Zachry, can I touch your paw?
Yeah, go ahead!
He wants to lick my drool, but Mommy won't let him!
Mommy says I drool a lot...
You want me to rub your belly?
Okay, just a little rub.
Come over here and hang out with me...
...but no kisses!
Hey Zac, look over here...
Grammy wants to take a picture of me sitting up like a big boy!
Okay Grammy that's enough pictures, Zac is tired.
Tully certainly is not a camera ham.  He'll be playing or laughing and if I get the camera out he'll just stop and look at the camera as if to say "what is that thing in your hand?"

He turned 5 months old on September 5, 2011... gosh, time is going by fast!  He changes everyday and I love my visits with him.  While he has reached for toys and things for a while now, yesterday was the first time that he has actually reached his little arms up for me to take him... just makes my heart melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...