Saturday, December 31, 2011

Tully Watches Mommy & Daddy Leave...

December 18, 2011

I'm trying to catch up on what I think are some cute memories of Tully.  I will eventually print this blog out in a hardback book for him to have one day...

Grammy came over to watch Tully so Mommy and Daddy could go out to dinner.  I stood him at the window so he could watch them leave...
He looked at me with that "what am I doing at this window?" look.
Then he saw the car backing out of the garage...
He watched intently until they were out of sight... 
Then it was as if he thought "C'mon, Zach let's play!"
 I don't think he is old enough to really think about them leaving yet... or maybe it's because he is with Grammy and he doesn't really care if they leave - yeah, that's probably it -- Grammy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...