Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tully's Fun With the Halloween Bowl...

I previously posted a picture on Facebook with Tully sitting in the halloween bowl... but here are a few more sweet moments that evening with the bowl.  Just watching him figure things out is so fun.

Ashley had given him the bowl and he played quite contently with it.  At one time, I placed several of his toys in the bowl along with a few packages of the Skittles.  In a matter of seconds...
Over the bowl was going...
It was a little effort, but he got it tipped over!  He did this several times.
He explored the sticker on bottom and then got up on his knees.
The next task was the blue cup...
it belonged on top...
Task Accomplished!  See Mom!!
I love watching him discover and and figure things out.  His little mind just never seems to stop.  He is so inquisitive and constantly on the move.  He doesn't just want to look at your shoe strings, he wants to untie them!  He's army crawling to the lamp cords hanging off the end tables!  He's only broken one of my necklaces thus far-- shame on me!

The front door was open and we were standing outside; we watched him crawl from the middle of livingroom right out the door!  When he reached the bristly grass mat on the front porch, his little arms touched it and he began to give this "little help me whine" and looked at us and held his arms up in the air as if to say "come get me!"  It was pitiful...

Here is my sweet treat in the halloween bowl.
Such a happy boy!  6 1/2 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...