Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wren Family Update...

We continue to see the male/female wrens fluttering around.  At the time of these pictures, it had been approximately 14 days since the eggs hatched.  I looked in the nest to see if the baby birds were still there and they were... they are getting big!
I think there are three of them
When I moved the plant to take a picture they began to move around a little, I could see the pink on the back of one of them, so they have not gotten all of their feathers yet.  I bet it won't be long before they leave the nest though.
Woo Hoo my plant is surviving and so are the birds!  Those aqua bulbs are working; the downfall is that I have to fill them often with water.

Other Wren Posts:
Mama Wren
Baby Wrens are Here
Empty Nest Syndrome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...