Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reflections on our trip to South Africa...

Oct 6-23, 2010

As I scanned back through some of our pics from the trip, I found a few photos where we caught moments of each other just taking it all in...  what a fabulous time together and a beautiful country to see.
Blyde River Canyon
Sunset on the Beach
Watching the Sunset while Sailing
Tsitsikamma National Park
Rode Four-Wheelers to this Waterfall
For those of you who followed our blog, I hope you enjoyed it.  I highly recommend touring South Africa if you ever get the opportunity.
This was taken Oct 6, 2010, the day we left on our trip.
One of my favorite t-shirts to wear ...
 We love to see the world and do fun adventurous things!
People comment on this shirt all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...